WELCOME TO GYM 41
GYM41 Has Reopened Bigger and Better!
As of Monday, November 23, 2020 the region of Waterloo will be in RED COVID RESTRICTIONS. As a result, there are some mandated changes as to how GYM41 is allowed to conduct business.
The following is a comprehensive list of all the up to date procedures we must follow.
1. All members and clients must complete a COVID self screening assessment before entering the building each day.
- There is a sheet posted on the glass of the main door into our building with a QR (a black square image) that you scan with your cell phone camera - you don't take a picture of it.
- This should trigger a link on the screen of your cell phone to the online self assessment
- Once you complete this on your cell phone choose the option to save it and then
email it to email@example.com from your cell phone.
2. Contact tracing for all members via the online workout sign up on our webpage at www.gym41.ca.
3. Maximum of 10 people (who do not work here) on the floor at any
given time. (Down from 50 people.)
Personal Protective Equipment
4. Trainers must have masks and now the addition of eye protection on while training clients.
5. 3 meter distancing (increased from 2 meters)
Cleaning and Disinfecting
6. Daily and weekly Cleaning and disinfecting.
We will not be open 24/7. Our hours will be 6:00 am to 10:30 pm.
All members must book in advance all workouts on the workout sign up page.
Please email Kristian for the password to the workout sign up page at
We are booking 90 min workouts. Bookings start at 6:00 am the last booking is at 9:00 pm. Everyone must be off the gym floor by 1030 and out of the building by 10:45 pm. No exceptions.
We can have a max of 10 people at any given time during each 90 minute time slots.
Masks are required in the building at all times.
You may remove your mask while working out but the mask must be put back on when you're not working out.
Not working out means for trainers, while training clients, for members while spotting, setting up for your exercise, going to get water or to the washroom or while resting between sets.
When you come in to the gym you are asked to take a disinfectant spray bottle and 1 clean towel. Please wipe down everything you touch with disinfectant and your towel. When done your workout please wipe down your bottle with disinfectant and return your bottle and place your towel in the dirty hamper. We will doing a deeper clean once a day on top of this.
If you have any questions please contact us at info@gym 41.
It's great to be back training but please go easy and take it slowly for a couple of weeks to prevent injuries!