WELCOME TO GYM 41
GYM41 Has Reopened Bigger and Better!
As of Saturday, March 3, 2021 the region of Waterloo will
be in LOCKDOWN RESTRICTIONS.
As a result, GYM41 is closed for business until the
ONTARIO GOVERNMENT lifts the ban.
The following is a list of COVID procedures we must follow.
1. All members and clients must complete a COVID self screening assessment before entering the building each day. Click on the yellow COVID Screening button at the top of the page to complete.
2. All members and clients must complete the Workout Sign Up by clicking on the orange Workout Sign Up button at the top of the page and following the signup instructions. Workout signup is limited to 24h in advance.
3. Maximum of 10 people (who do not work here) on the floor at any
given time. (Down from 50 people.)
Personal Protective Equipment
4. Trainers must have masks and now the addition of eye protection on while training clients. Members and clients are required to wear masks in the building at all times. You may remove your mask while working out. The mask must be put back on for any activity that is not a workout.
5. 3 meter distancing
Cleaning and Disinfecting
6. Daily and weekly Cleaning and disinfecting performed by staff. All members are asked to take a disinfectant spray bottle and yellow towel from the front desk. All members are asked to spray and wipe down all surface areas that you interact with. When done your workout please wipe down your bottle with disinfectant and return the bottle and place your towel in the dirty hamper.
7. Hours of Operation
All members must book in advance all workouts via the orange Workout Sign Up button.
Please email Kristian for the password to the workout sign up page at
We are booking 90 min workouts. Bookings start at 6:00 am the last booking is at 9:00 pm. Everyone must be off the gym floor by 10:30 pm and out of the building by 10:45 pm. No exceptions.
If you have any questions please contact us at , or by clicking the orange Contact Us button at the bottom of the page.
It's great to be back training but please go easy and take it slowly for a couple of weeks to prevent injuries!