The following is a list of COVID procedures we must follow.
1. All members and clients must complete a COVID self screening assessment before entering the building each day. Click on the yellow COVID Screening button at the top of Our Webpage to complete.
Workout Sign Up
2. All members must use the orange Workout Sign Up button at the top of the page to sign up for every workout. We have a rolling 24 hour sign up. So you can't sign up any earlier than a day in advance.
Workouts are 90 minutes in length.
Please email GYM41 for the password to the workout sign up page at email@example.com
3. Maximum of 25 people (who do not work here) on the floor at any
Personal Protective Equipment
4. Trainers must have masks and now the addition of eye protection on while training clients. Members and clients are required to wear masks in the building at all times. You may remove your mask while working out. The mask must be put back on for any activity that is not a workout.
5. 2 meter distancing between all Members at all times.
Cleaning and Disinfecting
6. All members are asked to take a disinfectant spray bottle and yellow towel from the front desk. All members are asked to spray and wipe down all surface areas that you interact with. When done your workout please wipe down your bottle with disinfectant and return the bottle and place your towel in the dirty hamper.
7. Hours of Operation
6:00 am to 10:00 pm
7 days a week
We are booking 90 min workouts. Bookings start at 6:00 am the last booking is at 9:00 pm. Everyone must be off the gym floor by 10:30 pm and out of the building by 10:45 pm. No exceptions.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by clicking here
It's great to be back training but please go easy and take it slowly for a couple of weeks to prevent injuries!